*I googled tikka masala spice mix- paprika, coriander, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, chilli and fennel. BUT you can get Spencers tikka masala paste OR i used their tikka masala pre made spice mix from my local IGA the second time round!
1. Put cauliflower in a food processor to make it into 'rice' or 'cous cous'. And heat in frypan or in the microwave.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Cook onion until soft and brown then add the garlic.
3. Pour the whole can of coconut milk into the pan and as much spice mix as desired :~) Mix until it's all combined and taste. Add more spices until you get your desired taste!
4. Add the chickpeas, spinach and coco aminos! Mix it all together and let the curry simmer for 4 mins or so on medium heat.
5. Finally mix through the basil, cherry tomatoes and lime juice and simmer for 2-3 mins.
6. I served it with coconut yogurt on top + it was delish😝