1. In a large pan sautée onion + garlic in coconut oil on medium heat.
2. Add the eggplant, tomato paste, ginger and spices and cook for 5 minutes- regularly stirring.
3. If the spices begin to burn at the bottom of pan add a dash of water. Add the crushed tomatoes and 3 cups of vegetable stock. Continually stir until it boils then turn down the heat and let it simmer for around 20 minutes or until eggplant is soft and tender.
4. Add the chickpeas and dried cranberries and let simmer for another 5 mins.
5. Season with salt and pepper hehe And voila!!!!
I served mine with avocado/spinach/lemon, cauliflower cous cous, pomegranates, roasted almonds and @coyo_is_coconuts natural coyo!