1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 Tbsp coconut oil (liquid)
2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
1/2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 cup raw cashews (soaked for atleast 4 hours in warm water)
1/2 cup canned coconut milk
1/6 cup coconut oil
1/6 cup maple syrup
1/6 cup hulled tahini
5 pitted medjool dates (soaked in boiling water for 15 mins)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup cashews (chopped or food processed into crumbs)
1/4 cup almond meal
1/6 cup coconut flour
30ml coconut oil
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. water
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Mix cashew crumbs, almond meal, coconut flour together in a bowl.
2. Melt coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla in a saucepan. Take saucepan off the heat and the baking powder + water. Stir until it foams.
3. Pour this into the dry ingredients, mixing well; until combined. Spread mixture onto a pan in a thin layer and place in oven for 5 minutes.
4.Mix it around and place it back in oven for another 5 mins or until golden brown. Allow it to cool completely:)
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until well combined! It should stick together when pinched.
2. Spread mix into your prepared mould, ensuring its packed tight and even. Place into freezer!
1. Drain + rinse cashews. Place into food processor with coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, tahini, vanilla and salt. Pulse until smooth (takes 4-5 mins).
2. Pour 1/2 mixture into moulds and place back into freezer.
3. With the remaining filling mixture add the dates (drained of water) and pulse until fully combined. Pour the rest of this caramel mixture over the moulds, ensuring it’s even.
4. Sprinkle the biscuit mix over the top and lightly press into filling.
5. Freeze for 2 hours + voila! Store in fridge❤️😊😊