1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy)
1/3 cup almonds
1 tablespoon maple syrup
JAM + PB:
1 cup raspberries (or mashed/blended berry of choice)
4 tablespoons of chia seeds
Extra peanut butter for pb Layer
I made vegan choc with cacao butter + raw cacao powder
70% dark choc + 2 Tbsp maple syrup + 1 Tbsp peanut butter smooth (if doing the slice it would be much easier!)
1. Mash the berries then mix in the chia seeds. Put aside for 15 minutes to make the jam + let the seeds soak up the liquid!
2. Melt the choc in a saucepan over medium heat. Once melted either coat silicone moulds and put in the freezer and repeat until you feel it's thick/solid enough not to break. Or if doing slice ignore this step and put the chocolate on at the end! Make sure to line whatever you make the slice in with baking paper.
3. BASE: blend all ingredients until sticky mixture forms. If it's too dry add some peanut butter and tablespoon of water. Press into moulds firmly or the bottom of baking pan. Put in freezer for 10 mins.
4. PB: Spread a thick layer of peanut butter over the base! Put in freezer for 10 mins to firm up.
5. JELLY: Take it out + spread the jelly layer over the top.
Then seal off the bars by melting and pouring chocolate
OR if making the slice- melt the chocolate and mix in the peanut butter and honey. Pour over your slice and let it sit in the fridge for atleast 20 mins before slicing!